There are many rewards in military life, but maintaining meaningful employment can be challenging when you frequently relocate for your service member’s next assignment. Military spouses often experience interruptions in valuable work experience, missed advancement opportunities, recertification challenges, and what can seem like a never-ending job search.
Remote Work for Military Spouses offers a practical road map for military spouses to achieve career continuity, financial stability, and fulfilling work amidst a mobile military lifestyle.
Includes strategies and tips for:
- Discerning if remote work is right for you
- Assessing your skills and defining your goals
- Finding the right positions for your interests and lifestyle
- Creating effective application materials and preparing for remote interviews
- Establishing your home office and virtual communication processes
- Planning professional development to grow your meaningful mobile career
Click on a logo below to order!
Praise for Remote Work for Military Spouses...
IN THE PRESS
BOOK LAURA FOR YOUR EVENT
Laura Briggs is a digital marketing expert, freelance writer, and the founder of Operation Freelance, a national nonprofit teaching military spouses how to break into freelancing. Passionate about connecting military spouses with meaningful career options no matter where they live, Laura is also a two-time TEDx speaker and the author of Six Figure Freelancer, How to Start Your Own Freelance Writing Business, and Remote Work for Military Spouses.
Schedule Laura for your next virtual or in-person event, podcast, or organization.
Suggested topics include:
- Remote work for military spouses
- Freelancing start up and scaling to six figures
- How to leverage freelancers to grow and scale your business
- How to get found and get booked by building an online marketing plan that makes you the visible expert in your field
- How to scale a service business