Do you know how profitable your business really is? Until I hired a bookkeeper, I had no clue how little income I was actually earning!
I am thrilled to share financial tips from my guest Ean Murphy who will teach you the difference between a financial system and a budget. Ean shares why you should hire a virtual assistant before a bookkeeper and how outsourcing your finances will help you to make more money in your business.
Ean will share action steps that you can implement today to get your finances in order.
Here are some things we covered in this episode:
- What does a bookkeeper do
- The value bookkeeper will bring to your business
- How to get on top of your finances
- How to determine if your business is profitable
- When to outsource bookkeeping
- How to set yourself up for a successful relationship with your bookkeeper
- How to select financial tracking software
- The difference between a bookkeeper and accountant
- Why you should hire a virtual assistant before a bookkeeper
- The importance of a financial system vs. budget
- Action steps to start tracking your finances
by Mike Michalowicz
Pre-Order My Next Book >> The Six Figure Freelancer
Connect with Ean:
Ean Price Murphy founded Moxie Bookkeeping & Coaching Inc in 2003 to work with creative businesses and nonprofits – companies deeply engaged with their work but frequently not comfortable with the numbers.
Moxie’s core promise is to make your financial information accessible and actionable, even if you don’t think of yourself as good with bookkeeping.
Unlike other consultants, Ean isn’t a Wall Street or corporate escapee – she has decades of first-hand knowledge of the challenges of being a small business owner with staff.
Ean is a certified Mastery level Profit First Professional, Xero Platinum partner, Quickbooks ProAdvisor, and a certified business coach.
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1040071306370464
Moxie Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MoxieBooks
Download the first two chapters of Profit First https://moxiebookkeeping.com/chapters/