In this episode, you’ll learn about content repurposing from expert Amy Woods. We discuss how to take the guesswork out of posting on social media and show up consistently. By focusing on quality over quantity you can become an industry leader and go-to person when your client has a problem.
You’ll learn how to create several weeks’ worth of content from one piece of high-quality content, such as a podcast or blog post.
Here are some things we covered in this episode:
- How to create lots of micro content from one piece of high-quality content
- How to create and spin one piece of content to fuel your marketing efforts
- How to create a plan for repurposing long-form content
- How to choose what you are going to do and staying in your comfort zone
- Creating content that solves a problem for your client
- Do at least one thing very consistently and create a system around it
- How to stay on track with one platform
- Why you should consider outsourcing and the expected cost
- Getting referrals from existing clients
- Content marketing tips
Amy is an expert in content repurposing and the Founder of Content 10x – a niche creative agency. She helps content creators grow their audience by maximizing their return on the content they create. She works with businesses, entrepreneurs and thought leaders, and is the content repurposing powerhouse behind some of the most well-known podcasts and video shows.
Amy is the host of The Content 10x Podcast and she is the author of best-selling book Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results, the ultimate guide to reaching more people online with your content.
She talks on stages all around the world about content repurposing, including at events like PodFest Multimedia Expo, Podcast Movement, Youpreneur Summit and RadioDays.
Amy podcasts and writes about content repurposing at content10x.com and shares ideas on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Connect with Amy: