Today I am addressing money mindset issues that keep you from charging your worth, addressing limiting beliefs, and sharing strategies to overcome them.
I will share the 7 signs that you have an issue with money mindset and help you move forward and close the loop.
Here are some things we covered in this episode:
- Eliminating limiting beliefs
- Why you need a money mindset AND strategy
- Why you need a business bank account
- Signs you have imposter syndrome
- How to stop letting clients talk your rates down
- What is self negotiation?
- Why you should increase your retainer with clients
- Are you doing all the things in your business on your own?
- Why you should outsource tasks in your business
- The importance of making your clients pay on time
- Are you going where you want to go?
After listening to this episode, share your action steps and take-aways with our group:
Connect With Laura:
Laura Briggs is empowering the freelance generation. Through her public speaking, coaching, and writing, she helps freelancers build the business of their dreams without sacrificing all their time, family, or sanity. Laura burned out as an inner-city middle school teacher before becoming an accidental freelancer with a Google search for “how to become a freelance writer.” Since then, she’s become a contributor to Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and Writer’s Weekly. She worked for more than 300 clients around the world including Microsoft, Truecar, and the Mobile Marketing Association. She’s delivered two TEDx talks on the power of the freelance economy for enabling freedom and flexibility and how it’s being used to address the technical skills gap in the U.S. Laura is the host of the Advanced Freelancing podcast, a sought-after public speaker on the gig and digital freelance economy, and a freelance coach focused on aspiring six-figure freelancers. Laura’s books, courses, and coaching have reached over 10,000 people.
As a military spouse, Laura is passionate about serving her community and founded Operation Freelance, a nonprofit organization that teaches veterans and military spouses how to become freelancers and start their own business.https://oembed.libsyn.com/embed?item_id=19656152