Today I am talking all about my course that is opening soon, The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™. The reason that I developed the Freelance Roadmap™ and the Advanced Freelance Roadmap™ are to mark the two different ways and kinds of places that you’re at when you’re running a freelance business.
The Freelance Roadmap™ is my step by step 31 Day Program for total beginners. This is for someone that maybe started working a freelance business but didn’t have all the pieces in place, or hasn’t started it at all.
The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™ is designed for someone who is a little bit further along in their freelancing journey. You may be making $2,000 to $3,000 a month, maybe even $5,000 a month, but things are stuck, and you need help growing them from there.
Along with The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™, you’ll get two coaching calls with me and access to my Sales Call Bootcamp Workshop, LinkedIn for Freelancers Training, Cold Pitch Masterclass, Freelance Follow Up Formula Toolkit and the How to Hire and Train Your First VA Toolkit. You’ll also get training on the Guide to Passive Income and a planner to guide you of what your next side hustle should be. This is everything that you need to take your business to the next level.
Be sure to tune into next week’s episode with a student who took this course and ran with it and crushed it in every way you could potentially interpret that phrase!
Here are some things we covered in this episode:
- The Freelance Roadmap™ and Advanced Freelance Roadmap™ open Black Friday with a special sale
- The Freelance Roadmap™ is designed to help you get your business up and running
- I share the 10 different business milestones I help you reach in The Freelance Roadmap™
- The Freelance Roadmap™ course is perfect for someone who is creating a side hustle and has limited time
- The importance of manageable bite-sized pieces so you will actually finish the course
- The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™ is designed for someone who is a bit further along in their journey
- The Six-Figure Freelancer Scorecard will help you discover where you are at in your business
- I discuss the pain points The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™ addresses
- You’ll hear how the learning modules in the course will help you shift your mindset and push your business forward
- You will get two 30 minute coaching calls with me in The Advanced Freelance Roadmap™
- The course is designed to help you get everything aligned with where you want your business to go
- How the course will help you discover what you need to do before 2022 to redesign your business in the direction that you want to go
- Visit bit.ly/advancedfreelanceroadmap
- Special Coupon Code Available on Black Friday: BLACKFRIDAY2021
After listening to this episode, share your action steps and take-aways with our group:
Connect With Laura:
Laura Briggs is empowering the freelance generation. Through her public speaking, coaching, and writing, she helps freelancers build the business of their dreams without sacrificing all their time, family, or sanity. Laura burned out as an inner-city middle school teacher before becoming an accidental freelancer with a Google search for “how to become a freelance writer.” Since then, she’s become a contributor to Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and Writer’s Weekly. She worked for more than 300 clients around the world including Microsoft, Truecar, and the Mobile Marketing Association. She’s delivered two TEDx talks on the power of the freelance economy for enabling freedom and flexibility and how it’s being used to address the technical skills gap in the U.S. Laura is the host of the Advanced Freelancing podcast, a sought-after public speaker on the gig and digital freelance economy, and a freelance coach focused on aspiring six-figure freelancers. Laura’s books, courses, and coaching have reached over 10,000 people.
As a military spouse, Laura is passionate about serving her community and founded Operation Freelance, a nonprofit organization that teaches veterans and military spouses how to become freelancers and start their own business.https://oembed.libsyn.com/embed?item_id=19656152